One of several variations on the Last Word cocktail that we present, the Dirty Word substitutes only one ingredient in the original recipe, substituting tequila for gin.
Dirty Word Cocktail
A simple variation on the Last Word cocktail, the Dirty Word simply substitutes Tequila for the Gin of the original recipe. Other ingredients are unchanged.
- Nick and Nora or coupe glass
- ¾ oz Tequila
- ¾ oz Luxardo Maraschino liqueur
- ¾ oz Green Chartreuse
- ¾ oz Fresh lime juice
- Add ingredients to your trusty cocktail shaker
- Add ice and shake until frosty cold
- Strain into chilled glass. And please, be civilized and double strain to avoid floating ice chips