One of several variations on the Last Word cocktail that we present, the Pete’s Word substitutes one ingredient in the original recipe, changing out the gin for a peaty Scotch.
- Nick and Nora or coupe glass
- ¾ oz Scotch Choose Laphroig if you've got it, but under any circumstances try for an Islay whisky for the strong peat flavors.
- ¾ oz Luxardo Maraschino liqueur
- ¾ oz Green Chartreuse
- ¾ oz Fresh lime juice
- Add all ingredients to your trusty cocktail shaker
- Add ice and shake until frosty cold
- Strain into chilled glass. And please, be civilized and double strain to avoid floating ice chips.